12.12.2013

All I Want for Christmas...

  • is Calli's tooth to come in
  • my MBA program to be over
  • enough hours in the day to get it all done
  • an automatic washing/dryer/folder/putsitaway machine
  • new wardrobe THAT FITS!
  • is to never rush anything/anyone again
  • a FABULOUS/ EXOTIC vacation
  • a house that stays cleaner longer or one that self cleans... like an oven.
  • more time to read all the gifted magazine subscriptions that I have gotten this year
  • is not to have to have handed in a paper that I know was not my best work
  • is to be able to drink regularly caffeinated coffee again
  • and never to have to clean a breast pump flange or bottle again
Happy Merry!!
xo
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but does an oven really get clean when using the self cleaning feature?