4.02.2010

April

April showers bring May flowers... but we were a week early.
Gosh the rain the past couple of weeks was depressing. It was so hard to keep happy.
But today... TODAY is glorious. I got to take today as a vacation day; at the last minute. There is nothing like a day off when you didn't think one was coming. Next week is gonna be a doozy so I am spending this weekend trying to rejuvenate. Not easy knowing; I have a lecture on Tuesday, so spending Monday night studying, Wednesday taking the exam that I spent Monday studying for and then Friday my aunt arrives and the fun begins.
Last night was book club. Good book, great girls, de-lish food and a huge glass of wine. A great night was had by all.
Today, is gonna be a good one. Hope you all enjoy the fabulous weekend.

ciao
S

No comments: