4.09.2010

4.9.10

Today marks the beginning of my month of madness. Really it started on Monday, with the studying and the lecture and the exam... but today my aunt arrives. She and her husband are celebrating 50 years of married bliss and as a gift her children are sending them to spend a month here in the States. They are Italian and don't speak any English. And they are staying with hubby and me for two weeks. AND THEY ARE STAYING WITH US FOR T W O WEEKS. Don't get me wrong. I am very excited that they are coming for a visit and I'm sure we will have a great time. But... 2 weeks is a long time. Especially that it is during the month of madness... I have another lecture coming up, I am involved in the search for our new provost at the University which means that I have to work over a weekend. Plus school is ending therefore I have a final exam to worry about. On top of all of that I decided to take a trip with them to Niagara Falls. Yup. It'll be crazy.
So if you don't hear from me this month; or better yet if you see me and I have that "glazed" look in my eyes... poke me to make sure I'm awake and then call me May 17 when things wind down.

Ciao
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you in a month or so! :)