7.18.2009

Rhythm


I really can't believe that it has been two weeks since I posted.
I have been working now for 1.5 weeks and I am tired. I feel like a kindergartner at school for the first time. The office is great and the people are really wonderful. Everyone is really nice and encouraging me to go back to school. I am seriously considering it and will make an appointment in the graduate studies office soon. I might start small and take a class that is not necessary for my major just to get back in the swing of school. It is so weird to be back on a campus but super rewarding at the same time.
So hubby is away at his second job... I hate and love it at the same time. I hate that we are apart and get nervous that he is okay but I tend to like time by myself too... then of course when he gets home we are always so lovey dovey... gross.
At least I have work to keep me busy. If I was home right now... I would be climbing the walls.
The picture above was taken at the Cheaptrick, Poison, Def Leppard concert. We went the night before I started my job... crazy right. YUP! Great time though and worth it. If you look closely you can see the ear plugs that I had to wear so that I could hear the next day.
Ciao
S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So jealous you saw that show! Go back to school! If I can do it, you can! We can comiserate together!