3.17.2009

A-Z

A - Age: 32
B - Bed size: Olympic queen (pain in the ass to find sheets for)
C - Chore you hate: if pumping gas is a chore... then that... if not then shoveling.
D - Dad's Name: Giuseppe
E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE
F - Favorite actor(s): Phillip Seymour Hoffman
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano and flute
J - Job title: used to be an Account Executive at an Interactive Agency
K - Kid(s): not yet.
L - Living arrangements: me and my husband in our awesome house.
M - Mom's name: Giovanna
N - Nicknames: Fania
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P - Pet Peeve(s): people interrupting me
Q - Quotes you like: hmmmm... have to think about that one.
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 1 sister...Susanna
T - Time you wake up: 8:30ish...
V - Vegetable you dislike: love them all!
W - Ways you run late: bad directions, mistaking how long it will take to get there.
X - X-rays you've had: MRI on my back for herniated disc.
Y - Yummy food you make: everything I make is yummy. My hubby thinks so at least.
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius


Ciao
S

No comments: