3.07.2009

What's up with you?

It's been a pretty quiet week here. Not much to report at all. Monday we had a snow storm and today it is gonna get to 60 degrees... Ahhhh New England, gotta love it.
Today I am meeting Jenn in West Hartford Center for a walk and some coffee/ ice cream. Tomorrow is still up in the air but I think I heard that we are continuing that Dexter marathon... sounds good to me.

So without further ado.... here is another meme.

Two names you are called that are not your real name:
1. Fania
2. Zia

Two things you're wearing now:
1. sweatpants
2. slippers

What are 2 of your favorite things to do:
1. read
2. dinner with friends

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to have all the cleaning done
2. to get that job

Two things you did yesterday:
1. read
2. applied for jobs

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. sushi
2. my favorite dark chocolate covered caramel

Two people you last talked to:
1. Susanna (my sister)
2. Hubby

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Dexter marathon
2. Cleaning/ cooking

Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentine's Day
2. Thanksgiving


Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Red Wine

Two people no longer alive that you'd like to talk to:
1. my Dad
2. my Grandma


That's all for now....
take it easy and enjoy these gorgeous days while we got em.
Ciao
S

No comments: