11.01.2007

Bien venido a Miami!


This pictures was not taken in Miami.
The countdown is on... we are headed out in 12 hours and 30 minutes.
I'm really excited. I left work a little early today to pack and stuff and I ended up at the Mall. I just really felt like I needed something new for the conference... 3 hours and 19 minutes later... My wardrobe is one suit, one pair of jeans, 2 jackets and a sweet shirt richer and I'm poorer... Although I do have to admit that the clothes were ALL on sale as you know I can work a sale rack and I bought a Tahari suit that was originally $360 for (drum roll please!!!!!) $63.99. Yup you read me right... I'm the goddes... G has no idea who Tahari is so he does not understand the magnitude of this purchase.
Well alrighty peeps... off to bed I go while visions of beaches and conference rooms dance in my head.
Ciao
S

No comments: