9.19.2013

5 months


Calli is growing so fast I can barely keep up with her. I think she has literally been growing overnight because every morning she looks like a new baby. She is starting to really fill out the 3-6 months clothes, so I've been checking out the stock of 6-9 months stuff and getting ready for the change-over. I found a whole other stock of 6month stuff and very little of the 9month stuff so a shopping I will go. I bought her some jeggings the other day and can't wait until she fits into them. This time of year also brings about the question what to wear... sweater? short sleeves? socks or none? I have a hard enough time dressing myself much less my darling daughter. Especially because she can't tell me if she is uncomfortable. We are all about the layers and lots of options in the diaper bag.
Calli continues to be the happiest baby on the block. Her new favorite thing is making raspberries with her mouth. She loves to do it and loves when you notice that she is doing it. She managed to keep the whole section of church amused this past weekend with her new trick. She loves her jump and go and exer-saucer, but not for long periods of time. She sleeps for about 9 hours a night. Still no rice cereal but she is pretty hungry lately so we will try that in a couple of weeks. I'm excited to see what she thinks of it!
She loves to play and put everything in her drooly mouth. These days I have to change her shirt because she has drooled too much instead of having spit up on it. Nice change of pace, I must say.
I don't have any stats because we don't go back to the doctor until next month.

Ciao
xxoo
S

No comments: