10.29.2012

Storm Sandy

We've been talking about this for days and here it is. I really didn't think it was going to amount to anything. I mean really one year to the day from Snowmageddon? Really?
I was super surprised when I got out of the wedding on Saturday (last wedding of the season and it was amazaing, beautiful couple, great day!) and there was a text message from the u that classes are canceled through Wednesday. I wondered what changed over the last few hours. Then I waited all day Sunday worried about having to drive in today when I got the text message late last night that offices were closed too. So far they are saying that there is nothing in our history that comes even close to what this storm will produce. Scary.
I hope everyone stays home safe and sound and we don't lost power to the numbers and situations like last year.
Be safe.
S

No comments: