3.28.2011

Hi... Still here

Hi all. Hope you didn't miss me too much.
I was studying and catching up with life while I was gone.
I must have started three separate posts to let you know what was up with me and didn't finish one of them. Yup. That's just the way it is. Well you will be happy to know that I got a 90 on the exam; so time apart well spent.
I also...
- had dinner with some friends at our fave Greek neighborhood joint.
- had brunch with other friends at our fave Mexican joint in the rising star.
- had a successful event at school.
- called out sick one day at work to go to the chiropractor and basically to sleep.
- am preparing for the barrage of events that is yet to come.
- am counting the days till my vaca weekends start. I have a bunch of vaca days to use before I lose and there are 9 or so coming to me... woop woop.
- am two weeks away from finding out what this baby is.
- had lots of fun at book club tonight.
- am hoping that this weather starts to improve. Mama needs some walking time!!!

I would also like to take a moment to wish my hubby the happiest of birthdays. He is not really a huge birthday celebrater but I can't let the day pass (tomorrow) without some sort of shout out!
Love you babe! Happy Birthday!

Good night all!
Ciao
S

No comments: