1.03.2011

Random thoughts

  • Why are vacation weeks always shorter than any other weeks of the year? I need a makeup week because I was sick for most of it.
  • The days are getting longer everyday. I am REALLY happy about that. Even if it is only seconds at a time.
  • Why is choosing your wife a game show?
  • I am a sucker for lists; especially bulleted ones. Can you tell?
  • The internet is both my best friend and my worst enemy.
  • This year I resolve to not make any resolutions whatsoever. Oops.
  • I don't really have much to talk about today but I wanted to post anyway.
  • Today I thought I was wearing purple socks but they were brown and I couldn't stop thinking about it all day.
  • I was just reading back to the resolutions that I made in September; I don't think I've done that bad.
  • I am really looking forward to the next semester. I am only taking one class and will be home more nights a week. That means more cooking and more gymming... yay. Which also extends to the weekends because it means that I won't be doing homework all weekend every weekend. Yay.
  • I will try to go to the gym tomorrow.
  • I hate ironing. Really truly hate it.
  • I love my hubby. For X-mas he bought me an instant camera. He knows what a dork I am about cameras (especially instant ones).
  • I need a girl party. Favorites... those were the good old days.
K peeps.
Ciao
S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well girl, I think you should host a favorites party. Preferable on a day when I can attend!