12.17.2008

SNOW DAY

It's coming. It will be the first snow day in a LONG time that I am home with my hubby. So looking forward to it... and the 12 days that he will be home for Christmas break.
Seriously... I can't remember the last time that we were home together for more than 3 days in a row. Don't get me wrong it will be really nice to hang out... but we def have different views on "hanging out". I will post the stories that are sure to come out of the time.
Today I hung out with Heather... She is the wife of a friend from high school. She is super smart and sweet and great to hang out with. She has a cute daughter that was mesmerized by my voice. She couldn't stop staring at me. So sweet!
It was kinda nasty out today but I braved the weather and had a great day.
Yesterday... not so much. I spent most of the day home alone, cleaning. I finally went out late the day to try to get more X-mas shopping done and was not successful. I just couldn't get in the mood and spent most of the time fretting over prices and money.
Oh well there are good days and then not so good days.
You take the good, you take the bad, you take them all and then you have the facts of life.... hee hee.
Ciao
S

No comments: