9.13.2007

Hey there peeps!



From one extreme to another!

What up? What's shakin'?
I think I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. I'm almost afraid to say it in case I jinx myself. I'm still takin' it slow because that seems to be the key. Having said that I have a really busy weekend. It is open house at the theatre this weekend, Saturday 11am-4pm. Sunday we have a family dinner to celebrate my aunts' birthday.

Fall is here and it is GORGEOUS out! I'm wanting to go out and walk, picnic, pick apples, have a bonfire, grill peppers, visit with friends over coffee and cider donuts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year.
My anniversary is coming next month and the hubby and I are trying to make some fun Fall plans... leave a comment with some ideas if you have any.
Okay my peeps, here's wishing you lots of warm days and crisp nights for good sleeping under a warm blanket.
Ciao
S

3 comments:

*the mama said...

hey girl. hope you are feeling betta...

love you.

A

nina beana said...

hey sweet sister...love your portraits of wee ones!

just popping by to send you some fall lubbins! xx

jenica said...

i hear that autumn in CT is amazing. i hope you have a great anniversary! thanks for commenting on my blog, you're a sweetie!