11.05.2011

30 days of Thanks

I've been seeing a lot of being thankful going on and I want to get on board. Because I can't always remember to post every day I hope to post weekly about the things that I am thankful for.
  • This week I was super thankful for not having lost power. It really brings perspective when you drive around and see huge trees that have fallen from one snowstorm, and you hear about people still not having power after a week. Whao.
  • I am thankful for my job. 1) that I have one 2) that the people I work with and 3) the opportunities that this job offers me.
  • I am thankful for my health. 
  • Also this past week I was thankful for the technology that kept in contact with my family and friends, knowing that everyone was ok.
  • I am thankful that the state of CT recognizes same sex marriage and allowed two very special people to have a really amazing ceremony to show their love.  
See ya,
S
xo

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay!! Great post. : )