12.31.2009

2009... you're outta here!

Sad to see you go? Not sure really. The end of 2008 was a doozy and most of this year was spent on pins and needles, but it is ending up pretty good. I have a great job; one that lets me stay home the week between Christmas and New Years. One that lets me go to grad school and further my education at a much reduced price than other schools! My hubby and I are healthy and happy and looking to the future very happily. So really 2009, you haven't been that bad.
2010 I have some really high hopes for you, you can't let me down. I promise to give you all the support and 100% effort to make you the best year that you can possibly be. I promise to live each day to the fullest and try not wish the days away. Even when winter doesn't seem like it is ever going to end, or even as the summer days are winding down, I promise to try to find the beauty in every day. I promise to let each day be new and full of possibility, not let the bad days go on and on. I know that we are in this together and you should know I am ready. We can do this. No offense 2009 there really is nothing more for us to do. We should just have fun this last day and remember the good times. We can stay friends.

Happy New Year All! I hope you have a fun and safe evening!

Ciao
S

No comments: