1.14.2014

January 2014

The holidays were cuh-razy. Crazy fun! Crazy busy! Crazy cold!
I worked on Christmas eve until about noon and then we headed out to my sister's house for dinner. We had a great time eating and celebrating and opening gifts. Calli got the hang of it real quick! She really loved all the activity and always loves spending time with her cousins.Christmas morning was very special although I'm not sure that she understood that so much. At daycare she did an impression of her hand and her daycare provider gave us two of them. It was such a special gift. We feel so lucky to have found someone so special to care for Calli.
Later that day we ventured to my mother in law's house for lunch and more gifts. She got all kinds of gifts and really enjoyed playing with them. She got a baby doll and the first thing she did was give it a kiss. It was so sweet. We had a great time and got home fairly early.
The rest of break was spent enjoying each other and doing family things. We visited the NewBritainMuseum of AmericanArt to see the Maurice Sendak exhibit. It was very cool and I would recommend it to everyone. We also picked up my bridesmaid dress for the wedding in a few weeks. We also picked a dress for Calli. It is so cute.
We didn't do anything for NYE or day. We stayed home and stayed warm and got ready for the snow storm that rendered us homebound Thursday and Friday, Jan 2 & 3. Nice way to end my vacation.
It was great while it lasted and of course went by way too quickly.

Here it is January 14 and I am still writing this post!!! As soon as I got back to work, this month got really busy. Hubby has after-school stuff almost every day, I have a couple of evening events and my bestie is getting married later this month. Wow!

I will post some pics later but for now here is Calli in the tub!

No comments: