10.15.2013

Neglect

Wow, this is shaping up to be my worst year of posting yet on this blog. I really truly can't imagine why?
HaHa
Stuff that is happening and on my mind:
- This weekend my friend from grade-school came for a visit for a few days. I haven't seen her in 23 years... can you believe that? We lost track of one another in our mid teen years and didn't reconnect until FaceBook a few years ago. It really was so very exciting to get the opportunity to get to know one another again.
- Of course this happens during my two most very busy weeks at work. Oh well. Such is life.
- I find myself very tired at the end of the day but not always sleepy. Weird phenomenon for me.
- I am definitely going back to real life classes next semester. I can't get into this online stuff. It is hard enough for me to find time to sit and read and get all the work done and now I have to monitor the website and the discussion boards and write meaningful comments... AUGH!!!
- I am in a crappy mood as of late and can't really figure out what the dealio is!?! Must be the stress of work and every weekend being busy and feeling like nothing ever really gets done. Not sure how other mothers deal with that feeling... I swear the dust bunnies are gonna get together and protest for better benefits or something.   :)
- We baptized Calli this weekend. She was a rock-star and I was a mess. I got us to the church late and then spent too much time freaking out over where people were sitting and forgot to just sit and have a good time. Once I did that it was awesome; too bad that was the last 20 minutes or so.
- These days have been so darn beautiful out. The sun shines and the leaves are just breathtaking. It always amazes me how quickly it all happens. One day you look out and there are a few red and orange leaves here and there. The next time you look it is just gorgeous and all kinds of colors are out there and every tree is just majestic. Then the next time you remember to look everything is brown and falling... then bare. Ugh. The only reason I am looking forward to the winter is so that Calli and I can snuggle.
- On top of some crazy days at work I have an exam to write this week. Yup. And honestly it is what I need to be working on right now.
Ciao
S


No comments: