3.05.2012

March Already

And barely a post from me.
I don't have much to say because it has been so beautiful out and I've been out there enjoying it.

So of course as always a list..
  • I really should be doing homework right now.
  • I am constantly reminded of the amazing friends that I have. Love you gals.
  • March roared right in. It better prove to be a good one. I could use a good one!
  • I have become addicted to Pinterest. If you don't know what this is click on the link right now and let me know so I can send you an invite.
  • I've been striking out in the book department. Not really loving anything right now. I've stopped reading 3 out of 4 of the last books I've read. I can't keep with it. 
  • So, I stopped at the library on my way home and picked up some smutty light reading. That should cure it.
  • I got an iphone for my big 35 and am loving it. What did I do before Angry Birds, Cut the rope, instagram and the other million apps.
  • I think I might be on the verge of getting sick. Hate it. Either I want to be so sick that I get to stay in bed and watch junk TV ALL day or be better. This in between is making me... sick.
  • The countdown is on.... 6 days til daylight savings begins. 
  • I really want to say that it is over but it is really only the beginning of saving time but the end of the short days. WAHOO!
  • I had a super tasty grilled pineapple margarita this weekend. Not sure what else was in it besides some pineapple, but it was delish!
  • k, really need to get to the homework.
  • Flipping through magazines might have to be one of my favoritist pastimes ever! Especially when your bestie is sitting right beside you flipping through one too.
  • Cheap too cuz we never end up buying the zine.
  • Lots of family illnesses lately. Super depressing. Hate it.
  • Sometimes when I am online and I see that I have an email, I click on that tab and see if it is important, then when it isn't I will flip back to what I was doing in the first place. Almost every time I see that there is an email again I will check it like I don't know what it is. Even though I just checked it like a minute ago. Dang... short term memory fail!
  • Okay, now I'm going to do my homework.
Ciao
S

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Flipping through magazines is the absolute BEST!