9.23.2011

Pet Peeve

Lately, and more than ever before I am so annoyed when people run red lights. You know those folks that try to sneak in on the yellow but it has already turned red. This week it felt like every red light I sat through I could have gotten into an accident because when I got the green there were still cars coming through on the other side. The worst was the city bus that made me slam on my brakes because they decided to cut me off to take a left right in front of me. AND THEN she had to stop and back up because she turned too widely. What what!?
Come on people... I know that we are all in a rush and red lights always seem to come at the worst times and yes, when you are running late it feels like every light is red. But, red is red people, and red means stop.

Ciao
S


No comments: