7.15.2011

Fun fun

Two names you are called that are not your real name:
1. Fania
2. Zia

Two things you're wearing now:
1. gauchos
2. flip flops

What are 2 of your favorite things to do:
1. read
2. dinner with friends

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to have all the laundry and cleaning done
2. to take a nap

Two things you did yesterday:
1. grocery shopped
2. worked

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. leftover ice cream cake
2. leftover pizza

Two people you last talked to:
1. My mother
2. My sister

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. EXTRAVAGANZA!
2. Water aerobics

Two favorite holidays:
1. Valentine's Day
2. Thanksgiving


Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Red Wine (obvs not lately)

Two people no longer alive that you'd like to talk to:
1. my Dad
2. my nonna

Just thought it would be fun to do some of these old questionnaires.

Here is another:(got this one from here)

Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
It's one of my maternity shirts that I love the most. It is purple and kinda striped. VERY COMFY.

What’s currently bothering you?

Being stuck here.

What do you currently hear?

Listening to Pandora. Great station with all my favs... currently Madonna.

When was the last time you had your hair cut?

Funny that you ask... can't remember so I'm going in for a trim tomorrow.

When were you last outside?

This morning when I got to work at 8am. I wanted to go out at lunch but last time I did that and sat on a bench outside my office reading for a bit I came in with ticks. Yuck. Not doing that again.

Are you wearing shorts?

Well, it depends if gauchos can be considered shorts. I don't think so...

Does the thought of marriage scare you?

Nope.

What did you do today?

I've been at work all day... working on this during my lunch... yeah...

Look to your left, what is there?

My office phone, that hasn't rang more than 4 times today.... just sayin.

What time did you go to sleep last night?

I got into bed at 10 and read and chatted with hubby for a bit.

When is your Birthday?

February 17

The way to win your heart?

Just be genuine and real.

What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?

Tomorrow is Extravaganza and that means cook out. Come over if you want.

Were you happy when you woke up today?

I guess, I was on my way to work.

Have you ever crawled through a window?

I think so. Vaguely remember that...

Would you ever donate blood?

I’ve tried and passed out. Never tried again. Not a fan of passing out.

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?

Nope

Do you have reason to smile right now?

Yes, I am growing a baby girl and will get to meet her in less than 2 months.

What do you do when you’re stressed out?

Cry, pick a fight with hubby, become very quiet and introverted.

Would you honestly say you’d risk your life for someone else?

Absolutely.

Do you open up to people easily?

Sometimes. I like to meet people and be open but the secrets are kept close to the vest.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?

Yes. Probably. Most likely my husband.

What is the last pill you swallowed?

Prenatal vitamin this morning.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?

Already, ugh.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?

I’m not in a bad mood

Where is the person you like right now?

He's home... hopefully getting stuff done.

What was the first thing you did this morning?

Took a shower.

Do you care of what people think of you?

Probably more than I should.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?

At my baby shower this past Sunday I took a bunch of pics. I think the last one was a group pic with my sister and cousins. Very nostalgic.

What are you looking forward to right now?

It's 3:35 on a Friday afternoon in the middle of SUMMER.... I am dying to go home.

Do you miss someo​ne?

Not any one person in particular.

Does your crush like you?

Most days

If you could go back in time and change something would you?

Yep.

Do you hate smokers?

Nope. I hate the smoke.

Ever had a near death experience?

I almost drowned once as a 5 year old. I have vague memories of it but still love the ocean and love to swim.

Something you do a lot?

I twirl my hair and play with it ... A LOT!

Last person you cried in front of?

I'm sure it wasn't long ago... maybe a day or two at most.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?

Yes. Once. Got a bad rash and never went back.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?

I'm sure there are haters out there.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?

Nope

What are you stressed out about?

A lot of different things... hmmm probably the child care thing the most.

What was your favorite grade?

Gosh I think I hated them all equally until I got to college.

When is the next time you’ll see your best friend(s)?

I get to see a lot of them tomorrow at EXTRAVAGANZA.

Favorite number?

7

Ever been in love?

Yep

Are you wearing make-up?

Totally forgot this morning. I look scary.

What were you doing at 11:30 last night?

Sleeping and probably tossing and turning.

What’s the last thing you said and to who?

I just said to have a great weekend to my coworker. She just left.

Do you sleep on your stomach?

I used to. Now I try my hardest to sleep on my side.

What do you hear?

Still listening to a great Pandora station. This this seems a little redundant.

Are you ticklish?

Yes, some would say on the inside too.

Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?

Probably at last year's Extravaganza... yay.


Ciao

xo

No comments: