2.20.2009

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is your birthday and I am wishing you the best of the best.
You have been a rock to me my whole life; this newest bump included.
I look forward to our daily calls, our weekly (or bi-weekly) visits and most of all the time that we spend together as a family. You are my mother, my best friend, confidant and adviser to just about everything. I missed you while you were away but was so happy that you were on vacation and getting to spend time with your sisters. I am looking forward to having dinner with you tonight and whatever we will do together next week and every week after that.
Con tanto tanto amore and un abraccio grandissimo.
tua figlia

Ciao
S

I love this picture of you and the kids... it shows how peaceful you are and it shows the array of personalities that the kids can dish up.

No comments: