4.26.2008

Spring has Sprung!



Wow, what a week. The weather has been unbelievable... I think. It is hard to know from inside the office, but I have made it a point to get out of the office as much as possible all week to soak in the sun. So today is Saturday so ready to enjoy the newly sprung weather and it is cloudy and cold. Isn't that just the way.... gorgeous week not great weekend. Oh well. I'm happy to relax a bit. Getting ready to get a facial, much needed by the way. Not just the relaxation but lately my skin has been a little crazy. Probably just a reflection of my life. The new job and the adjustment of it all. This week I finally started to feel like part of the team and had some work to do. Felt good. Tomorrow I will head over to Ali's house to celebrate with her. Her kids are 3 and 5, same exact birthday... crazy right. And it also happens to be right around her hubby's b-day. So there is alot going on over there.
Last weekend I had a great brunch and visit with Tina and her boys (they are in the pics above). Gosh they are so cute. And her crepes... magnifique!
Ciao
S

1 comment:

Encarna said...

Awesome photos of my little guys, even the one with Luke stalking off trying to avoid the camera! Thanks for posting them.