1.18.2008

Oh what the new year brings...

So far a lot of sickness. G was sick for most of the first week or so. Then my father in law wasn't feeling well and has spent some time in the hospital getting better. Now I'm a little under the weather. Have been feeling really crappy for most of the week and it decided to descend upon my neck with some stiffness and muscle achy-ness. I'm also really sad to say that G's great aunt died this week as well. She was a lovely woman and sharp as a tack. This year was her 92nd year and she lived a good one. She will be missed but we are so grateful that she went peacefully and really has only been not well this past year. My father in law is on the mend and SUPER glad to be home. So send your good and healthy vibes this way please...
On another note... I acquired new breaks on the car and a new chair for the living room. I love em both. We are trying to be fiscally responsible this year but let's face it breaks are a necessity and the chair well.... I saw it over a month ago at the antique store and it was practically screaming to come home with me... and I couldn't stop thinking about it and... well it was still there a month later... I had to have it. But that is all. I might go to DSW tomorrow ... TO USE A GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM X-MAS... that is still being fiscally responsible... I swear.
Here's hoping that everyone is doing well and getting through the winter.
Ciao
S

No comments: