Wow, I've been tagged and by the beautiful and talented Jenn .
This comes at a really good time because I am guilty of forgetting the things that make me happy. I have a feeling that we are gonna have really similar lists...
So here are the rules:
(1) List six things that make you happy
(2) Pass on to 6 more bloggers
(3) Link back to the person who linked you
(4) Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
1) Those quiet moments when you're with the people you love. You just know that whatever they say or do, you are gonna smile. When my mother, sister and I are around a table or are together and just are... When my hubby and I don't have to exchange words, but we know what the other one is thinking. When one of the kids comes and sits on my lap or gives me a hug... just because. That makes me so happy.
2) Working out.... I may not look like I am a work out a-holic but I love love love leaving the gym or the pilates studio completely sweated. I love walking in the woods, walking around the track, walking on the beach, just getting moving and being active.
3) I love cooking, eating and discovering exotic foods and restaurants. I grew up in the kitchen and it is by far my favorite place to be. Especially when I am surrounded by friends and family and we are cooking together or about to sit down to a meal together... that means family to me.
4) I love family. I am blessed with an amazing husband and really amazing family. I cannot go a couple of days without talking to my sister or my mother. I also attach myself to other families and try to adopt them into my own. I am of the school of thought "The more the merrier".
5) I love to read. Books, magazines, blogs... I have always been an avid reader. Being transported to another country, language or even just state or being makes me happy.
6) I am at my height of happiness when the house is clean and there are clean sheets on the bed and the coffee is fresh and I can sit and enjoy the peace and calm. I just love that feeling that everything is in order and I'm ready for anything. And then of course clean sheet night is the best night sleep this side of Ambien.
It turned into a list of the things I love but you guys get the gist.
Ok bloggers.... get to it.
Not sure I can name 6...
1) Rose Colored Glasses
2) Whole Self
3) The One Little One
5) Anyone else out there reading this... consider yourself tagged
6) You too...
Have fun peeps.
Love,peace and Happiness.