Go ahead... whistle that tune. You know you want to.
So when you get lemons, make lemonade; when someone closes a door, open a window; He/She has a plan; this was meant to be; this is your path, a better opportunity will present itself... any other sayings to add... did I miss any. Send em my way because boy oh boy do I need them. I got laid off. There I said it. My company has been having tough times as of late and had to lay off 6-7 people and "there are more to come". I still can't help but be PISSED OFF. I had terrible dreams about beating people up and I thought the whole thing was a dream until I woke up and there were the unemployment papers and damn.... it is my reality.
Ok enough of the pity party... I'm gonna pull myself up by my boot straps, I will fall on my feet, I will make lemonade, I am a capable, strong, talented, smart and confident woman that has the world as her oyster.
So here is my silver lining list:
• I can join Jenn's book club. WaHOO!!!
• All that time that I have been complaining about not having... poof, here it is!
• More time to read, work out, cook, clean, visit, catch up on movies and TV, sleep in, stay up late...
• Um two words... Daytime Television!!!
• I can wear jeans all day everyday!
• More time on facebook and blogger. AIM anyone...
• It is a great time of year to stay home be cozy, bake, craft and be a homebody.
So don't worry about me but also don't expect a gift for X-mas either. :) My gift is my time... so come on over... let's hang.