11.18.2012

Thanksgiving

My week of thanks! With Thanksgiving a week away I am dedicating my blog for the next seven days to giving thanks. Maybe not the most conventional list but things I am thankful for nonetheless.

I am super duper grateful for streaming music on the internet. I mean really what did we do before this was the norm? I am a consumer all day long!!!  I love that it is free, too. Wahoo. Not many cool things are free anymore. The only downfall that I see is the liberties that they take with the music that they say is connected somehow to the music that I have chosen to listen to.
I mean really who am I kidding. I am super grateful for all free things on the internet and all the free apps on my ipad. I am a cheapo that only goes for the free ones. But there are some great free website and apps out there people. Why pay?

Ciao
xo
S

No comments: