Here's what I'm looking forward to in November:
- Tonight I am getting tea with a friend. Yay.
- Tomorrow lunch with another great friend!!
- Saturday I am getting coffee with another dear friend. Lucky me!!!!
- Sunday I am making plans to visit with my sister and her family. Wahoo. Hubby is at a football game all day.
- Next week is election day so the incessant ads slandering each politician will be over.
- Next Friday I will be 4 months preggo! Wahoo.
- Saturday; baby shower for a friend and then dinner with other friends.
- The week after that is bookclub. Love those gals.
- A few U events sprinkled in there.
- Thanksgiving. So excited. I am ready to hang with the fam and truly be thankful for all that I am blessed with this year.
- The real beginning of the holiday season. Yay. Bring on the Christmas carols.
- You guessed it! Daylight Savings is over this weekend. Ugh. Hubby tried to lighten the mood by reminding me that we get another hour of sleep. To which I answered just go to bed earlier!
- They are already talking about a wintery mix of precipitation for next week. C'mon!!!
- Holiday shopping, commercialism, too much bustling... AHHHHH!!!!!
- All the holiday baking. I am getting bigger as we speak.
- The leaves are all pretty much down and the dead bare branches are left. Ugh. So dreary!
Happy All Saints Day!