2.25.2010

Just wanted to say Hi!

I didn't want a whole week to go by without sending a quick shout out to my peeps.
What's up?
I've been super duper busy this week so not much to report without complaining... and I don't want to waste your time with a lot of complaining so I won't.
Here are the good things:
- Friends gathered to drink in my honor. Chocolate martinis and dessert, what more could a gal ask for. The headache the next morning was not the more I was asking for, but the party was lots of fun. Dance party and laughs are the words that spring to mind!

- Family brunch on Sunday to celebrate my birthday and my moms'. My sister put out quite a spread and we feasted. Afterward the ladies took a quick trip to the mall. We NEVER get to spend time just the three of us, so it was quite special.

- Last Friday I spent most of the day with one of my closest friends. We shopped and ate and talked and walked and spending time with her is like getting a massage and seeing a therapist all at once!
- I'm back at the gym. I am so excited to get that time back again. I am so glad, you don't know how much I needed that.
- The days are getting longer! Whoo hoo!!! Yippee!
- Although it has been rainy and gloomy this whole week, at least it hasn't been snow!
- This year may have started out a bit rocky but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. All things happen for a reason and I'm going to make this reason a good one.
Ciao peeps.
S

No comments: