2.10.2010

Sister


Again, I know that you hear more about my sister and her family than any one else, but they are awesome. My sister is the most hard working, loving, loyal, caring person that you and I both know. She can cook, she is crafty and creative. We always have fun. Her kids are also loving, creative and caring. I try to spend as much time with them as possible because they mean the world to me. We may not be a large family but we love each other so much.
We talk almost every morning. It is my favorite part of the day. I get to hear the meltdowns and what the kids are eating and wearing. I wish we lived closer so that I could "just drop by" but we still get to see each other pretty often. I wish everybody had a sister like mine, and they had a family like hers... you would feel so lucky... like me. I'm also lucky that I have gotten to be such a large part of the kids lives.

Ciao
S
(oh and another thing I love.. that has only entered my life today... SNOW DAY! Yippee. Hubby is a teacher and has always held snow days over my head, until today. My first official snow day! Whoop whoop!)

No comments: