1.03.2009

Happy 2009

I haven't posted cuz I'm a stinker. I've been cursing the new year.... what's so good about it anyway?
That is starting to wear off and I'm ready to start anew.
I'm tempted to make a few resolutions, but I really need to be careful about what I want out of this year. The past few years I have exclaimed, "This is gonna be my year!"... But what does that really mean? And if the year turned out not so great (even though good things happened) does that mean that it was or wasn't my year?
So this year I want to be really careful about what I resolve to accomplish and do.
It goes back to my, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it! attitude.
General things that I want this year:
• a challenging job with like minded people
• healthy habits
• spend more time with friends and family
• read all kinds of books (hence joining the book club)
• get rid of the white noise (things that are cluttering the house and ultimately my life)
So far that is all I can come up with.
I will keep you posted on all these fronts.

Here are some pics of the food that I have been making lately. I meant to add the fish (that we've been eating a lot of - healthy habit) and the potato skins that I made for New Years... but I forgot. The skins were TASTY.

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

Butternut Squash muffins (so tasty - a great recipe)

Banana Bread (and muffins - not shown here)

Roasted green beans with grape tomatoes

Ciao
S

No comments: