Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Here are my answers....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper unless it comes in a festive bag.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? Within 10 days of Christmas. (Yesterday)
4. When do you take the tree down? We keep ours up until 3 Kings Day for the Befana (1/6)
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes (spiked with amaretto!)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Boom Box
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? The tiniest one you ever saw.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Gosh... definitely the stuff that doesn't fit.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When December begins (except this year)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes... the stuff that doesn't fit!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Zuppa di pesce (Fish stew)
16. Lights on the tree? Red
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them, I love to sing X-mas tunes.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A lot of both!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Maybe...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? Morning (hubby always wants em on X-mas eve)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commercialism and money.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Hubby and I buy one every year that has some significance. Every year when we trim we remember the stories.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Fish
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Already have it.....my hubby, good friends and family! A job would be nice too!