5.03.2008

Happy Birthday Sister


Hi. You are my sister, my confidant, my hero, my best friend, someone that I brag about to just about everyone I know. Today is your birthday and so today I celebrate you.
When I was young I always wanted to be older than you or at least older than me. Not so that I could tell you what to do, as I used to say, but just so that I could be with you. I don't blame you for not wanting necessarily to hang out with me, your little sister but I adored you and it is no surprise that I still do.
In a perfect world we live next door to one another and share everything. But in this world we don't go more than a day or two without a phone call or email and that just has to be good enough. Thank you for the support, advice, laughs, tears and amazing family that you have made me an important part of. When I am with you I don't feel like we are two people necessarily but an extension of one another.
It hasn't always been hunky dory between us but it always will be.
I love you Subey.

Ciao
S

1 comment:

*the mama said...

so sweet. miss you dearie...call soon.

love you,

A