4.27.2008

Hi there.

What a crazy weekend. Here it is Sunday night, I'm getting ready for the week and I don't know where the past two days have gone. I feel like it has been one long day, not 3. Friday night was a fun b-day bbq. An old friend of mine from high school celebrated a birthday. All I can say is that he can grill a mean steak and it was delicious.
Saturday was filled with a little running around and a great, relaxing facial. I love getting one and I know I should go more often. Then my hubby and I had a date... we went to the movies, I know I know, leave it to us to take the first really nice day and run inside, but that is just who we are. The movie was funny and it was nice to spend some time together. Because it was such a nice day the theater was empty and you could hear my laugh bouncing around the theater. I thought it was hilarious. The movie we saw was rated R and there was a family in the theater; half of the laughs were for that poor boy who had to sit through the movie with his parents. Poor kid, but I'm sure he loved the movie.
Today was a treat, my sister came down to drop Joe off with my mom and we went shopping together. It was nice to spend some time with my sister and nice to see the kidlets. They make me smile and laugh and smile even wider. Then the hubster and I went to visit Ali and her family to celebrate some birthdays. Her house was full of family, lots of kids and tons of good food. Ali can throw a party. I am always in awe of her and her amazing family. I've since come home and made frozen yogurt, banana walnut muffins and enjoyed some of my hubby's pulled pork. He cooked it over night in the slow cooker and all I can say is YUMMO.
This has been brought to you by all the coffee I drank today.
Ciao
S

No comments: