5.31.2008

MEME


In case you've missed me... here is a meme that I found.


1. A song/band/type of music you'd risk wreck & injury to turn off when it comes on the radio?
That rap that is all about bitches and hoes... yeah I HATE that.

2. Best show on television?
Brothers and Sisters, I so wish that was my family... maybe. And How I Met Your Mother... that one makes me laugh, and I love to laugh.

3. Favorite movie?
There are lots but 50 First Dates, ranks up there. It is so sweet and innocent and kinda dark at the same time.

4. Favorite room in your house?
Kitchen. For some reason I always end up there. Even when we have a part with 50 people, everyone is crammed in the kitchen.

5. Best concert?
Madonna with my sister. It was too fun for both of us. We got great seats, we sang every song, it was our first Madonna experience together.

6. Brass or strings?
Gosh, both?

7. If you could have anything put on a t-shirt what would it be?
I just came up with this one the other day... Leave me the f*ck alone! (asterisk and all).

8. The best part about being your age?
I don't really feel like I have to compete anymore. I like that it's not alot of firsts anymore. And best of all I don't really have to ask permission for anything.

9. Favorite Girl Scout cookie?
Frozen thin mints or peanut butter ones dipped in chocolate. yum.

10. Poker or gin or bridge?
Gin, I’d say, just because I don’t know how to play poker or bridge.

11. Shower or bath?
Shower. Baths are good every once in a while, but I can’t stand my wet knees poking out of the water.

12. Favorite pajamas?
Booty shorts and a tank top or none at all.

13. Nightmare job?
Customer Service Rep. People think they can talk to you however they want, even if they called you for help.

14. A talent you wish you had?
Bake really yummy desserts and paint.

15. Dream vacation?
Anywhere with my man... somewhere that has it all, good food, sun, history...

16. What’s on your nightstand?
Earrings, books, notebooks, alarm clock, and a thermometer (even though I see it every night I never put it away).

Funny how I always put two answers even though it asks for one.

Ciao
S

No comments: