10.25.2012

Happy Anniversary

Dear Hubby,
Wow, we did it! Made it! 10 years. Whoa. Yes that means we are older but wiser I think. We have been through a lot and we are stronger for it. You are my best friend and my biggest supporter.
I love you for that. You push me to be a better person and get mad at me when I get down on myself. Thank you.
Tin is the traditional gift for 10 years of marriage because it represents the pliability as a symbol of how a successful marriage needs to be flexible and durable and how it can be bent without being broken. I couldn't have come up with a better example or representation myself.
10 years is absolutely something to celebrate and this year for sure we have something to celebrate. I couldn't be happier that we are adding to our family and embarking on this adventure together. I'm sure that it will come with more bumps and bruises but I'm excited to see how we maneuver the turns in the road. If the past is any indication we will continue to grow together and be stronger for it.
On the way to work today I heard a song that is perfect for the occasion; so in the immortal words of the gang from Grease... You're the one that I want... You are the one I want, ooh ooh ooh honey, the one that I want, the one I need, oh yes indeed.

Love you,
Me


No comments: