Things that I will do this weekend:
- Laundry. I know that doesn't sound very "down timey" but when you are down to the last holey pair of underwear, laundry sounds exotic.
- Watch the Superbowl. Go Giants! Or Pats! At least one of them should win. But even better is that it should be a GREAT game. Football is a great sport and so fun to watch. And the fun commercials are awesome too!
- Maybe get a pedicure. I don't do this often but when the mood strikes me I try to indulge.
- Homework. Ugh. Nuff said
- Hopefully see my BF Heather and make some plans. We are trying to plan a mini getaway and it is proving to be harder than we want or expected. UGH. Oooh to be a millionaire.
- Tonight will be all about eating yummy Indian food and catching up on boobtube watching. It is our standing Friday night plans and I couldn't be happier. We almost never watch shows as they are being broadcast. We love our DVR.
- Tomorrow morning is my standing date at the gym and I always look forward to that too... especially after take out on Friday nights.
- Yesterday I had a mini tryout at a new gym. I am thinking about picking up another water aerobics instructor gig. So I hope the director gets back to me and gives me the opportunity. The gym is really close to my house and it would be fun to teach in a new environment.
- Sunday I will undoubtedly spend some time cooking in preparation for the week and the game. The past couple of weeks we have been doing that and it really helps for daily lunches that are not just boring sandwiches and eating on the run.