- I really loved “In the Heights” and am looking forward to Spring Awakening.
- This week I went to see Gee's Bend at Hartford Stage and truly loved it. In all the years that I worked there and even now I am amazed at the transformation of that stage. The set is AH-MAZING!
- I get really annoyed when the DVR erases things that I didn’t get to see, but I also find myself with “nothing” to watch.
- I can’t wait for a proper nor’easter. It has snowed a bit but no real heavy duty storm where the weather stations are battling for inches and the stores are busy with folks stocking up on bread and milk. Let it snow! Let the north winds bluster and blow. (that is my favorite line in that song!)
- My birthday is coming up next month and I took the day off of work. Please send me ideas of day trips in the area. Hubby will take my anywhere I want. Last year we went to Valencia Luncheria and LOVED it. I’m thinking of heading to MassMoca.
- I feel so lazy in the winter. I have the best intentions on my way home but when I get there I can’t bring myself to do anything but get in my sweats, make dinner, read a book or veg out with my hubby. I guess it’s not so bad. ;)
- I feel really lucky everyday for my family and friends. I feel bad for people that don’t have friends. Sad… very sad.
- I don’t really follow politics but was very interested in the senate race in MA this week. Big change!
- Hubby had some crazy tooth problems this week. It is one of my biggest fears. I really don't ever want to have a root canal.
In the meantime have a GREAT weekend.