2.16.2007

LAST CHANCE!!!

To do anything or get anything done as a twenty something. So much pressure I had to take the day off. My boss was awesome enought to let me stay home today... I was really needing a day to my head... mental health and all.
So what am I doing today... hmmm, not even really sure. Checked my mail a whole bunch, blogging and of course... CLEANING. It is my go to action when anything at all is weighing on me. I find solace in the chemical smells and satisfaction in a the end product.
The bathroom is next and someone should warn it that I am on the way. HAHA... Also watched some baby story on TLC... I am such a weeper at those programs.

I also just decided that 30 is still a twenty-something. So there!

More later....


This is Robbie last weekend... ADORABLE.


And Julianna of course. Lately Kyle and Joe are not letting me photograph them as much... Must change that.

CIAO!

2 comments:

Encarna said...

Hey, missed you at work. I had to come in for an M&M meeting. Met JST for the first time.

don't forget to post photos of your ice lantern project;. [poke, poke]

*the mama said...

happy b-day girlie...missin' yah. will try and pull my head out of my bum soon....

hugs, A