11.11.2013

Today

 Today Calli would not eat the food that I lovingly prepared for her. Why? I am not really sure. She cried, and fought me with each bite. Sometimes if I caught her off guard she would take the bite and like eating it. Otherwise... not so much. She also decided to wake up at 3:30am this morning and cry for an hour and then not nap (except for an hour this morning at about 9:30). She slept this evening a bit and is sleeping now. I feel like we are experiencing something and I'm not quite sure what. She also wanted me to be with her all day today. I assume that her teeth are acting up because everything ends up in her mouth. She already has two teeth. She is super congested but has no fever and isn't coughing. Ugh. I feel like a detective and the only answer lies in a mute non-communicative wizard that doesn't want to help me. Ha!

This is the stare down


I threw this photo in so you could see the smiles that I usually get

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Could be ANYTHING! Good Luck :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, a detective for sure. If it's her teeth, the food might be hurting it. If it's especially acidic. Too cold or too hot or just not hungry at that time. I hope she's back to normal by now, I didn't see this post until now. Thinking of you!