12.18.2012

Countdown is on!

There are three business days left til I am FREE. Three super busy business days but three nonetheless.
I bring you a list of things I want to do during my break:
  • Sleep until my eyes open, with no aide from my alarm, and then lay in bed reading for another hour after that.
  • Clean the office out.
  • Backup my computer and burn all the pictures onto discs.
  • Once I find out the sex of this baby start to figure out what I need/ want.
  • Take lots of naps after reading for hours in bed.
  • Figure out how to get my wifi to reach the bedroom so I can watch movies in bed. (Really truly one of my biggest annoyances. My wifi doesn't reach the bedroom ugh!)
  • Pick a color for the baby's room.
  • Get a manicure. I have a gift certificate burning a whole in my wallet.
  • Have lunch  with Sue and get together with friends.
  • Hopefully meet my best friend's baby! She is due at the beginning of January but we are hoping for a pre-New Year's miracle.
  • Cook lots.
  • Take walks and visit with Mom.
  • Right now we don't have solid plans for NYE and I'm not sad about it.
  • Get re-energized and ready for an awesome 2013!! 
What about you? Any plans for the week?
Ciao for now.
xo
S

No comments: