I bring you a list of things I want to do during my break:
- Sleep until my eyes open, with no aide from my alarm, and then lay in bed reading for another hour after that.
- Clean the office out.
- Backup my computer and burn all the pictures onto discs.
- Once I find out the sex of this baby start to figure out what I need/ want.
- Take lots of naps after reading for hours in bed.
- Figure out how to get my wifi to reach the bedroom so I can watch movies in bed. (Really truly one of my biggest annoyances. My wifi doesn't reach the bedroom ugh!)
- Pick a color for the baby's room.
- Get a manicure. I have a gift certificate burning a whole in my wallet.
- Have lunch with Sue and get together with friends.
- Hopefully meet my best friend's baby! She is due at the beginning of January but we are hoping for a pre-New Year's miracle.
- Cook lots.
- Take walks and visit with Mom.
- Right now we don't have solid plans for NYE and I'm not sad about it.
- Get re-energized and ready for an awesome 2013!!
Ciao for now.