- 9 days and 4 hours or so until holiday break! Can you tell how super excited I am!!!
- I have only done about 1-2% of my Christmas shopping and I kinda don't care. I am still not really in the
spirit(change that to mood). I have plenty of Christmas spirit, I just can't get in the mood to drop money on peeps I only see once a year. Ya know?
- Everyone beware I just put a little caffeinated coffee in my decaf. I feel like such a rebel.
- Right now my hubby knows the sex of the baby growing inside my belly and I don't. I didn't think it would be as hard as it is, but oh what fun. He lets me play and ask him all kinds of questions to try to trip him up and he doesn't break. I thought it would be the other way around... fun fun. I really don't know if I will make it.
- Did I already mention 9 days til break? yup. excited.
- Yesterday was a really good day and those don't come around too often so I just wanted to say so.
- Hubby and I have plans to get our tree this weekend and I am excited. We always make a big deal about trimming and whatnot. Hot cocoa, music in the background and we tell stories about all the ornaments. He wants a huge tree with purple lights... hmmm.... where am I gonna find purple lights?
- I think the baby already likes to taunt me. The baby will be kicking kicking kicking and when I finally go to feel it or put hubby's hands to feel it, the kicking stops.
- My best friend is pregnant and due very soon and I am SO excited about it. She is having a boy and I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!!! I might have to break my rule and visit her in the hospital if she will let me.
- Just had a gingerbread pop-tart and it was AH-MAH-ZING! Even though that goes against my "no store bought treats" rule this time of year. I guess rules were made to be broken.
- I pulled the "prego" card last night and it felt darn good.
- I can't seem to get it together today. Other than this list I haven't accomplished much.