- I am constantly surprised that he can sense my vibe and try to counter it or make it better, or sometimes do nothing at all because he knows that I don’t even want to acknowledge it.
- I am thankful that he is taking my car to get serviced because he knows that it is something that I HATE to do.
- I am thankful that he is handy and can get stuff done around the house; even if it takes a little longer, it is nice that he does it. ;)
- I am most thankful that he likes to debate with me. We are not on opposite ends politically, but we definitely have differing views and like to spend time defending them.
- I am also thankful that pretty much he lets me do what I want. We’ve been together long enough that jealousy is a thing of the past and we don’t feel like we have to be together every minute of every day. But I miss him a lot too.