11.10.2011

30 days of thanks - in parts.

I am thankful for the amazing women in my life.
  • Mom- Thank you for being there for me day in and day out. You are my blueprint for life.
  • Sube- Thank you for letting me call you that even though neither of us could probably pinpoint why. You are a role model to me in every way; you’re an amazing mother, business woman, sister, wife and friend. I aspire to be like you everyday.
  • Family- In this past year you have risen up and shown me how lucky I am to be a part of this family. As women we take care of each other in good and bad and for that I am thankful.
  • Heather you get a category all your own. Never before have I had a friend like you. I can’t even begin to describe the magnitude of our friendship and what it means to me; thank you for being my bestie.
  • To the rest of my amazing, beautiful, courageous, intelligent, talented, loving, inspiring, awesome, awe-inspiring, caring, blogging, adventure seeking, smart, witty women in my life; Thank you for being a friend. 
Ciao
S

No comments: