6.06.2010

School

I'm going back to school to get my MBA. I'm about 1.5 classes in and it is hard to stay positive and be happy about it. I know I made the right decision and have enjoyed meeting new people. Going back to school reminded how great it is to learn to expand your mind... yeah all that is great. The problem is that I am an "ENDS" oriented person. If I knew exactly what it was I was working towards it might make it easier to keep working. My whole reason for starting right away was that if I waited for a reason to go back to school it would take forever to finish. This way at least I might be half way through when I finally realize why I'm there. But dang... it is hard.
Especially when it is summer time and there are lots of things to do and people to see and places to go... so glad this is my only summer class.
Back to homework...

Ciao
S

No comments: