5.27.2007

Happy Long Weekend

I think every weekend should be three days long. It just feels right.
Yesterday my friend Judy was here showing her gorgeous jewelry. There were lots of happy ladies and lots of pina coladas... I really wanted to take a picture of each gorgeous woman with their beautiful piece; but alas the pina coladas had me prisoner. HEEhee Debie was the only one that I got.

Everyone got something that suited them so perfectly. It was so much fun... and the drinks were d-2-the lish.
Alison brought Benji along so I got plenty of baby time too.... perfect day. Even the boys were happy... they went to the movies and then we had a wonderful dinner in stages.
To all those that missed the party and would love to view the jewelry...
Go to etsy.com and search for Judy B as a seller. Or click on this totally convenient link!
Totally wearable on an everyday and special occassion basis. She actually has a pice that I am going to build an outfit around and "borrow"it.

The rest of the weekend will be dedicated to rest and fun. We are headed to the beach today for a family picnic of a friend of mine. Should be tons of fun...
Not really sure what tomorrow will bring... but we can leave that til tomorrow.

SO CUTE!!!

Love love love... and lest us not forget.

Ciao
S

No comments: