- People who say that you should pump or breast feed in a bathroom or worse yet bathroom stall have not done it nor do they understand the mechanics of it.
- Every time I sit down to eat baby girl fusses to be fed or picked up and I have a feeling this does not end for a long time.
- My car is in the shop again. Hubby's was there last week. Will it ever end. I feel like I'm making daycare payments to the mechanic. Also means that I am stuck at home! UGH!!!!!
- Sleep is so much more important that I ever before realized. We celebrate when baby girl sleeps more than a 4 hour stretch. The other night it was 7 and I felt like a new woman.
- I have a week and a half to go on my maternity leave. That makes me so nervous... and sad. Means baby girl is growing up.
- There isn't really anything that was a huge surprise to me about having a baby... except for the magnitude of love that you can feel and have for another human being. I thought that I knew what love was... what did I know!
- Why is it that we pine for the nice weather, and then as soon as it gets here we sit inside in the A/C all day?
- Why won't she take the bottle now?