8.06.2012

New job

So excited to be announcing that in a few weeks I will be starting a new job. I have loved my time in the President's office and all that it has allowed me to do. Lately though I started to feel the itch and I know that means something has to change. It has been a hard year and I am ready to move on.
The new job is Associate Director of Alumni Relations here at the U. Very exciting stuff as it will mean that I am able to use my sparkly personality to reach out to alums and get them involved. It will be a challenge as I have never worked in alumni relations before but a challenge is exactly what I need right now. The other challenge is that right now I am the department (the others have left to pursue other opportunities (they had the itch too)) and so that means that I will have to work on building a team as well as starting a new gig. Yay challenge!!
Hope you get your itch scratched too!
xo
S

No comments: