Yup, June is here, today. May was a blur, with something to do everyday.
- Birthing class
- Mother’s day
- Doctor’s appointments and ultrasound
- Commencement events and commencement on a super duper rainy soggy day
- Finished one class (got an A-) started another super intense gonna be done in 6 weeks class
- Began my month and a half of 4 day weeks (yay) (love it by the way)
- Saw Gem of the Ocean at HartfordStage; shout out to the amazing and talented director Hana Sharif!
- Surprised my sister for her 40th birthday; she was surprised and everyone had a great time
- Read the 549 page bookclub book, still don't know where I found time for that one!
- Had a really crazy not super fun Memorial day weekend (for another post) (other than the surprise party)
- Started a baby registry. whoa.
And here we are… June 1.
Oh the possibilities!