4.24.2010

Gift Weekend

I was supposed to work this weekend. All day today and most of the day tomorrow; and then yesterday evening I was told, "Don't worry about this weekend, I can take care of it. I'm sure you have better things to do than this!" Whoa. Gift weekend for sure.
I'm home, relishing the "free" time and besides homework, trying to figure what I am gonna do. Hmmm....
Right now the house is getting painted (outside) so I am desperate to get out. All of the windows are covered in plastic, so the sun can come in but you can't see out. It is kinda like a cocoon. This morning I stepped out on the front porch to shake out the table cloth and there was a guy out there. He totally startled me. I couldn't even tell there was anyone out there. But the house looks great and will be done soon! YAY!

Ciao
S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, can't wait to see the new paint job!